Chiseled Jawline Exercises For Men To Reverse Aging And Increase Attractiveness
Have you noticed a common theme amongst the men that you see on the Silver Screen?
You know, the guys that star as your favorite action heroes…
Or general tough guys…
From Brad Pitt in Fight Club to Hugh Jackman in The Wolverine to Jake Gyllenhaal in Southpaw, Chris Hemsworth in Thor, and…
Well, you get the idea.
And there’s no question that the ladies, even some of our wives, swoon over these men and their attractiveness…
But you can’t blame them because, when it comes down to it, there’s something about these guys’ faces that secretly attracts every woman around them…
Do you want to know what irresistible feature it is?
It’s their chiseled jawlines…
Chins made of stone, thin facial structures and squared jaws cut to perfection.
The formula is impossible to fight against.
But enough is enough…
It’s time to steal at least some of your lady’s attention back, am I right?
And even though I say that with some jest, the good news is, that if you want to reverse the aging process and increase your attractiveness you can…
And today I’m going to share with you the chiseled jawline exercises to do just that.
But first, let’s look at how these chiseled jawline exercises will make you irresistible.
How Chiseled Jawline Exercises Make You Irresistible
Male and female faces differ in shape…
And these differences reflect the differences between a man and a woman…
And here’s the deal: According to many comprehensive studies, women are more likely to be attracted to men with “manly” facial features (chiseled jaw and all) because our faces are indicators of our testosterone levels.
The higher testosterone levels you have, the higher your physiological irresistibility becomes.
A chiseled jawline increases attractiveness, no questions asked.
But also, cosmetically speaking, as you age, your face can begin to “fill out” due to a poor diet, lack of exercise, and slower metabolism…
And in all reality, most people in our culture expect this to happen as you age…
But when you strengthen your jawline and tighten up your facial features as you get older, you’ll look like you’ve been drinking from some sort of fountain of youth because, well, your face isn’t fluffy like everyone else your age.
So how can you begin the reverse aging process and increase your attractiveness today?
Check out the following chiseled jawline exercises to simply become irresistible.
Your face and neck are made up of a total of 57 muscles…
Which means that the muscles in your face will respond to a workout just like any other muscle group in your body.
Consistently perform the following exercises to reverse aging and increase attractiveness.
Steel Chin Curlup
- Begin in a lying position on the floor
- Bring your chin to your chest and then lift your head off of the ground about 2 inches. Don’t lift your stomach and don’t stick your chin out
- Start by doing 3 sets for 10 repetitions and gradually build up to more
Frankenstein Jaw Maker
- Slightly extend your lower jaw outward like the monster Frankenstein
- Slowly move your lower jaw in a circular motion, keeping your head in place
- Do this more 3 sets of 10 repetitions
- Say your vowels (a, e, i, o, u) in an exaggerated fashion, extending your jaw with each vowel and holding the vowel for 3 seconds a piece
- Say each vowel 5 times
- Stand upright and inhale deeply through your nose
- As you exhale, roll your tongue out of your mouth and draw it down toward your chin and roll your eyes upward
- This exercise recruits every muscle in your face. Do 3 sets of 10 repetitions
Your Next Step
Men, I know you probably haven’t considered working out the muscles in your face very often (if at all)…
But if you want to reverse aging and increase attractiveness, then these chiseled jawline exercises will do the trick.
Implement them a few times a week and pretty soon your lady won’t be able to take her eyes off of you to watch those less attractive guys on the silver screen.